The UNLOCK programme offers a range of online course and has been developed for young people aged 15-18.
All courses are around 6-weeks long and delivered by professionals in their field including artists, youth workers, entrepreneurs, activists, industry professionals and so on. The programme designers have curated a unique and exciting range of standout courses, including:
- ‘Make money from your side hustle’: How to legitimately make money online and offline (set up your own business)
- Creating amazing music videos (go viral)
- Running an arts performance event (ending in a showcase)
- Becoming a youth worker (with paid work experience and qualification level 1)
- Creating a ‘Zine’ about gender equality (working creatively with different visual artists)
- Learning about critical thinking through Drill music (delivered by an amazing hip hop project)
Full info on each course can be found here.
Referrals are being made via website https://lambethmade.org/
Referrals are being taken until 26th June only – places are limited so you will need to move fast!
For any questions, please contact Shaff Prabatani via the programme-specific email: UNLOCK@lambeth.gov.uk.