Our Pensioners’ Club holds its coffee morning every Tuesday from 10.30am – 12.30pm at our Roupell Park Community Centre. This is a perfect opportunity to expand your group of friends, over a cuppa!
One of the perks of being a regular member is choosing which outings to join, be it day trips, theatre outings or some special events or lunches. It is also a place where you can generally find out what is going on, as we work hand in hand with some other partners who may offer their activities to our members and often free of charge. Just to add that bingo is played at the coffee morning sessions, which everybody seems to love and enjoy very much!
Special thanks to Molly, the Chair of the Club who makes the best cups of tea each week and oversees the smooth running of the sessions.
Community Projects Archive
- Half-Term Activities for 8 to 16 Year Olds 02/08/2018 - 13:59
- Boxing session 11/24/2017 - 17:22
- Brixton Energy 11/24/2017 - 17:18
- Half-term activities 10/23/2017 - 10:27
- Stay warm&well this winter! 10/23/2017 - 10:25
- Fire safety in leaseholder property 09/29/2017 - 11:00
- Free ESOL Course 09/17/2017 - 09:20
- AGM meeting 09/04/2017 - 19:26